MedicineWise is the #1 app to help you manage medicine and health information for you and those you care for!
Scan or search for medication, create medicines list, schedule reminders, store & share health information, learn more about your medicines and gain access to a large library of carer’s content for a stress free and streamlined process.
NPS MedicineWise is a not-for-profit health organisation, dedicated to creating a more MedicineWise Australia.
----------------------------------------------MEDICINEWISE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Create yours and individual profiles for those in your care to manage medicines
- Create a list of medicines by scanning barcodes or searching the database
- Record & store important health info such as medical conditions and allergies
- Store contact information for health professionals in case of emergency
- Schedule & set reminders to take medicine and attend doctor’s appointments
- Access Consumer Medicines Information (CMI)
- Learn more about your medication with videos, PDF and web resources
-Access Carers content to help you with caring for others and looking after yourself.
- Generate & share medicines lists, usage reports with healthcare professionals via email
- Store, graph and share test results such as blood pressure, weight etc
- Write and store notes and questions to ask your doctor
- Create individual profiles for those in your care to manage medicines for others
- Securely log in and sync your information across multiple devices
Whether you have carer responsibilities, take different types of medication or you have a busy lifestyle and need a reminder to take your medicine, MedicineWise makes the process stress free, streamlined and simple. EASILY LOG MEDICATION
Use the medicine scanner to scan barcodes and instantly add your item to the list, or search through the Australian medicines database. From there you can add dosage guidelines and use the calendar to schedule reminders to take your medicine and to remind those you care for, attend doctor appointments and more.
As a carer, have peace of mind knowing you can now easily manage multiple medicines list for all those you care for.SCHEDULE REMINDERS
It’s easy to forget about taking medication, especially if you’re a busy person or have a lot of medicines to keep track of. With MedicineWise, you can use the handy calendar to schedule reminders to take your medicine or remind those you care for, attend doctor’s appointments and ensure that you keep on top of yours and the health regime of those you care for.
As a carer, the Medicinewise app will help you remember medicines routine for all those you care for. ACCESS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As well as managing your medication, you’ll have instant access to a huge range of useful learning resources and Consumer Medicines Information (CMI). From videos and webpages to downloadable PDFs, you’ll be able to learn more about your medicine and stay informed about your health.
A large library of health-related content is available for Carers to help you care for others and look after yourself.STORE & SHARE IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION
From blood pressure tests to your body weight over time, you can store, track and graph tests as well as store important medical information such as allergies, conditions and contact details of healthcare professionals. You can share this information in just a few seconds via email.
For more information or assistance with using the app, please contact us at [email protected]
or (02) 8217 8700. We are available to help you Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM AEST.MEDICINE & HEALTH MANAGEMENT MADE EASY – DOWNLOAD MEDICINEWISE TODAY!
This new release includes an important security update being enforced globally so we continue to keep your data safe from cyber-attacks or malicious data breaches.
As part of this new security release, devices running below Android Version 5.0 will no longer be supported.
NPS MedicineWise is committed to delivering quality apps that meet a high standard of security. For queries, assistance or suggestions please contact customer support on [email protected]