The miniPCR App gives mini8 and mini16 users the power to program, monitor, and analyze PCR experiments with interactive graphing and analysis capabilities. mini8 devices require USB on-the-go (OTG) connectivity and mini16 devices connect via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
This convenient app brings DNA science to life on your computer, tablet, or phone. It is beautiful, powerful, and simple.
- mini16 support via Bluetooth
- Program multiple miniPCR devices in one tap (batch programming)
- Flex mode with touchdown PCR capability (mini16 only)
- Monitor and control multiple miniPCR devices (mini16 only)
Program and Share
- Intuitive visual programming interface
- Set PCR parameters with ease
- Heat Block mode for steady temperature incubations
- Linear Ramp mode
- Copy, edit, and modify programs with ease
- Unlimited program storage
- Export and share program libraries
Monitor and Analyze
- Plot reaction parameters in real time
- Interactive PCR animations and graphs
- Full control of run and device status (Run, Pause, Stop)
- Export data to .csv file for documentation, analysis and quality control
miniPCR thermal cyclers make DNA science and discovery accessible to everyone, everywhere. Questions about features or compatibility with your device? Contact miniPCR support: [email protected]
miniPCR and the miniPCR logo are trademarks of Amplyus, (c) 2014-2018. All rights reserved.
Versions 2.0 and higher are compatible with mini8 and mini16 PCR thermal cyclers by miniPCR.
miniPCR App v2.0.0 compatible with mini16 (via BLE) and mini8 (via OTG) miniPCR thermal cyclers.