Ever jot down an excerpt or an inspiration quote from a book or a movie, but forget to look at it after writing it down somewhere? How about an article from a website? A tip or advice from a friend?
Moty helps you write down and organize such reminders that you want to remember, and notifies you daily to shuffle through what you've saved.
It's as easy as
- Type in of what you want to remember. It can be a lesson from your experience, a quote from a book or a movie, an advice from someone, an excerpt from a web article, or anything you want to refresh your memory on long term.
- Optionally, add a source of where it came from. You can search for a book, a movie, a TV show, or type in the source yourself.
- You can also categorize this. Categories include career, relationship, bad habits, workout, diet, or general categorization.
- From the list of entries you've created, you can tap on what you want to view or you can "shuffle" through the list with the play button.
- Moty will send you a daily notification and shuffle through the list. You can set the time on when you receive the alarm.
- Use home screen widgets to keep your memory refreshed.
If you have any feedback, new feature requests, or to delete your account, please send us an email at [email protected]
- LTR's name has changed to Moty!
- App update, bug fixes