Did you know that according to recent studies more than 50% of people don’t take their medications on time? Adherence to prescribed instructions can however depend on patient’s behavior and Doctor’s instructions. “Mr. Pillster” helps thousands of families take medications on time. Mr. Pillster is a great virtual pill box and pill organizer.
Sometimes, even though you and your family have active, healthy lifestyles, you get sick. Doctors can prescribe medications but sometimes it’s hard to remember how and when to take them.
It’s extremely important to take prescriptions consistently and on time. “Mr. Pillster”is here to help! “Mr. Pillster”is a mobile assistant for those who need help taking their medicines on time, at the right time.
If you forget, “Mr. Pillster” will remind you!
When do you usually measure your heart rate: when you wake up, relax, before/after sports or an important meeting? Configure reminder for bp checker and the application will remind you to measure blood pressure and pulse. All blood pressure data can be quickly and simply analyzed on charts. Monitor blood pressure for different periods of time.
If you use biohacking methods you can easily track your progress and set reminders in the app.
The application allows you to add reminders to:
- drink water
- relax and meditate
- walk around
- and etc.
Also, our application will be useful for:
- for women who use contraceptive pills and it will remind you when it is time to take your pill.
- patients after surgery
- persons who take medications daily and have complex schedules of medication
You may be dealing with daily stress and trying to keep healthy and active. Taking vitamins daily can help with that but sometime you may forget. “Mr Pillster” can also help you remember to take your daily vitamins!
If you are athlete or hiker you can track how many steps you made. Transfer your data from the pedometer and keep all your data in one place.
Main functions of the app:
- medications taken, reminders “snoozed” or postponed for later and missed medications.
If you miss a dose of your medication, the app will show up in the list as missed. You can also hit “snooze” if you can’t take your medication right away and it will remind you later;
- prescription scheduling. Schedule the exact number of times each day that you need to take your medication and the app will remind you. There is also a setting in days so that the app can remind you on a specific date;
- “autoprolongation” of prescription. Your prescription will automatically be extended should it be necessary;
- simple notification of your medicines;
- useful for medications that need to be taken continuously for long periods of time;
- ability to add notifications for all family members (PRO-version).
You can record and track various types of medical measurements in the app:
temperature, blood pressure, pulse, sugar level, weight, mood level, consumed and burned calories, body fat, pain, steps and etc.
Log medical measurements and compare them with taken medications.
- single measurement – track single measurements as you need
- scheduled measurements – set a reminder for track everyday medical measurements of your body
- backup all of your data;
- auto backup every 24 hours (PRO-version);
- choose color themes;
- Android Wear support.
We are ready and able to answer all of your questions and are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact us:[email protected]
Take care of yourself and Stay Tuned!
Found a mistake in our language translation? Help us fix it:
- some improvements and bug fixes