Four cunning Hoonos are in hot pursuit of your Munch Man while he races to an energizer to change the attack! Can he make it to safety or does his fate lie in the mouth of the Hoonos?
Replay one of the most famous and fun game created in the 80’s for the Texas Instruments TI-99/4A home computer!
The TI-99 Italian User Group (www.ti99iuc.it) is proud to present the Android version of the game, totally recreated from scratch, to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the game and on the occasion of the 32th TI-TREFF 2017 at Rome.
Some features of the game:
* Simple game controls: use touch, gamepad HUD, an external keyboard or a joypad/joystick to control your Munch Man;
* Additional features to the original game: dynamic zoom, zoom effects, cheat mode (infinite lives, slow down enemies), teleportation, etc.
* No emulation, but accurate reconstruction of the original game!
* Action packed gameplay;
* Retro style graphics;
* Playable for everybody and anybody! Fun for all ages! Challenge your skill and reflexes!
* Premium game, 100% FREE! No ADs, No In-App Purchase roadblocks!
If you like retro style action/arcade games download it now... don't miss it!
Many thanks to Texas Instruments and Jim Dramis (the original author of Munch Man and Parsec) for the authorization to use the original name, graphics and game concept for this non-commercial version of the game.
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: [email protected]
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.