Say hello to your new co-driver! 🚙👋
- Store your driving documents on the go...no more missing paperwork!
- No unexpected renewal payments - stay on top of your MOT, tax and service reminders
- Find out what to do if you’re involved in a collision - record details and store photos directly within the app
- Makes insurance renewal pain free by having all the details in one place
- Essential vehicle safety checks
- Find out what to do if you have a breakdown
- MOT checklist to save you time and money!
- Advice centre covering tyre safety, motorway driving, bad weather and night time driving, filling up with fuel plus much more.
- Help with buying a car and pre-purchase checks
- Plus much more!
From the creators of the UK’s No.1 and AWARD WINNING ‘Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 App’
YOUR NEW CO-DRIVER
So you’ve passed your driving test and enjoying your new found freedom...feels good right?! But did you know that as a new driver, if you get 6 or more penalty points within the first two years of passing your test, your licence will be automatically revoked?
My Driving Pal is the essential companion for all UK car owners to make sure that both you and your vehicle stay within the law.
ME AND MY CAR
My Driving Pal lets you store all your essential information about you and your vehicle in one place. You can even set reminders for your insurance, MOT, tax and service.
DON’T LOSE YOUR LICENCE QUIZ
Test your knowledge in the new driver quiz to make sure you keep hold of that shiny new licence you’ve worked so hard to get!
When you’re involved in a road collision it’s difficult to think clearly. But My Driving Pal will guide you through the immediate and essential steps you need to take as well as the information you need to collect at the scene. You can even take photos at the scene and store within the app so all the information is kept in one place.
Fully searchable advice centre with English voiceover covering everything you need to know as a new driver including tyre safety, motorway driving, bad weather and night time driving, filling up with fuel, buying your first car, breakdowns, plus much more.
Save time and money by following the pre-MOT checklist to help reduce the chances of your vehicle failing its MOT at the garage.
If you have any questions whilst using My Driving Pal please contact [email protected]
Small behind the scenes updates and improvements