Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has been at the forefront of adoption of eGovernance initiatives in order to offer improved service delivery to the citizens. In our effort the take service delivery to the next level and offer anytime, anywhere service delivery; BMC has taken an initiative to enable service delivery using mobile devices.
This mobile application has been developed by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation. It enables information sharing and service delivery in English and in Marathi using the latest mobile technology.
Using this application, you can,
1. Check and Pay Outstanding or Advance Property Tax
2. Check and Pay Water Bills
3. Check and Pay Tenancy Rent
4. Request for Tree Trimming services
5. Raise complaints related to potholes on Mumbai’s roads
6. Raise complaints
7. View status of Drain Cleaning and raise request for cleaning
8. View Emergency Contacts
9. View City-wide Weather Updates
10. View Important locations such as Schools, Hotels, Petrol Pumps and Hospitals
11. View Ward Office address
12. View Development Plan for Mumbai city
13. View important e-mail IDs
14. View Covid-19 related information
In case of any issues, please contact us over email on [email protected]
or call 1916
Minor Bug Fixes.