Managing health accounts has never been easier. ConnectYourCare’s new app, myCYC, makes it simple for members to quickly access account information.
• Access health savings accounts (HSAs), flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), and other CYC accounts
• Check account balances
• Make payments to providers and yourself
• View claims
• Take a photo of documentation and upload to claims
• Add family members
• Connect to a live representative
• See eligible expenses
• Get instant answers
New Enhancements and Features
The app has been completely redesigned to provide simplified access to information and reduce time spent on app account activities save time. Upgrades include:
• Painless photo upload with clearer image viewing
• Streamlined user experience with fast transitions
• Simpler log in and easy registration
• Smart in-app alerts for claims requiring attention
• Quick access to previously submitted documentation
You will need a ConnectYourCare account to use this app.
If you are a CYC customer and need to update your account credentials, please visit https://secure.connectyourcare.com.
As one of the largest and most responsive providers of health care savings accounts, and award-winning solutions, our approach to consumer directed health care is rooted in creating better, more efficient connections among the people who provide benefits, the people accessing services, and the people who deliver services. Blue chip organizations across the U.S. and their employees turn to ConnectYourCare for our best-in-class member experience, advanced educational tools for better-informed choices, acceleration of savings with ROI efficiencies and simplification of processes with brilliant customer-focused solutions. There is a unique solution for everyone and we won’t stop working until we connect you with the perfect one.
• App Support: [email protected]
• ConnectYourCare website: www.connectyourcare.com
• ConnectYourCare desktop user portal: https://secure.connectyourcare.com
Various bug fixes and improvements