Round up your purchases and invest the spare change.
Meet Mylo, the app that’s on a mission to help millions of Canadian achieve their financial goals.
Spend $3.25 on a coffee with your linked debit or credit card. We’ll round up your purchase to $4.00 and invest the spare change automagically.
Open an investment account in less than 5 minutes. Turn your spending habits into saving habits!
► MYLO IS EASY, AUTOMATED & STRESS-FREE
Save & invest money without changing your spending habits.
• Simply connect your bank, debit & credit cards so you can round up everyday purchases automatically.
No investment knowledge (or stress) required!
• Your registered portfolio manager will invest your roundups in Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) based on your risk profile & financial objectives.
Achieve your Financial Goals.
• What are you investing towards? Travel? A new home? Retirement?
We’ll help you get there, faster.
Follow Your Progress & Stay on Track.
• View all transactions that trigger roundups.
• Withdraw your money anytime, at absolutely no charge. A first in the industry!
► THE CANADIAN INVESTING APP
• We support all major Canadian banks and keep adding new banks and credit unions every week!
• We are proud to offer the Mylo app in both English & French.
► INDUSTRY-LEADING SECURITY & PRIVACY
• Mylo uses the same security infrastructure and protocols as major Canadian financial institutions so your information is never at risk.
• 256-bit SSL encryption & bank-level security protocols.
• We will never sell your data.
• Our registered, human portfolio managers have a proven track record, handling more than $110 million in assets under management in Canada.
• Log in securely & seamlessly with TouchID (your fingerprint).
► ONE FIXED, LOW PRICE
• You pay $1 CAD / month. Period.
• No hidden fees or costs. This means no investment management fees.
► CANADIANS ARE TALKING ABOUT MYLO
• Mylo was named in Apple’s “New Apps We Love”
• Listed as Top 5 Apps of the Year by Notable Life.
Also featured on:
• The Globe & Mail
• CBC News
• Investment Executive
• Les Affaires
• Le Devoir
• And many more
► OUR CUSTOMERS COME FIRST
We're always here to help! Contact our Customer Success team anytime via chat directly within the app, or at [email protected]