Start today to use your diabetes secret weapon, it's quick and easy!
The mySugr App is your loyal and free diabetes logbook
which keeps your diabetes data under control: with one app you'll have a blood sugar tracker, carb logger, bolus calculator (EU only) and your estimated HbA1c all at a glance!mySugr: make diabetes suck less
Adding the mySugr App to your daily routine with diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, gestational diabetes) will make your life easier: it auto-logs the data and you can collect your daily therapy data such as meals, diet, meds, blood glucose, insulin, carbs and more.
The mySugr app was selected as a Top Diabetes App by Healthline from 2015 to 2017, featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, The Washington Post.
☆ WHAT OUR USERS SAY
• “Using this app helps me keep track of my glucose readings and helps me and my doctor easily spot trends. In less than 3 months my A1C dropped from 7.7 to 6.7!”
• “Great app for tracking blood glucose levels as well as food and exercise which really helps me see how my blood sugar is affected by them. Almost makes you look forward to jabbing your finger so you can enter something!”
• “This is the BEST diabetic app there is!!”
☆ APP FEATURES
- Easy and personalized logging screen (diet, meds, carb intake, meals, blood glucose levels and more) with clear blood sugar level graphs;
- Estimated HbA1c at a glance, no more surprises;
- Motivating challenges and feedback to help cope with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes;
- Daily, weekly and monthly medical analysis;
- Detailed reports to bring (or send) to your doctor;
- Secure data backup and registered medical device (built with regulatory compliance, quality and safety).
- Steps, activity, blood pressure, CGM data, weight, and more are available via Google Fit®;
- Accu-Check® Aviva Connect, Accu-Check® Guide (get yours free from mySugr to automatically activate mySugr Pro for no charge! Please see our FAQ on the website for the latest information);
☆ PRO FEATURES
Take your diabetes therapy to the next level! mySugr Pro can be activated at no charge with some Accu-Check® devices when ordered (for free) through mySugr or with a monthly ($2.99) or yearly ($27.99) subscription.
- Smart search: build your own searchable database of places, meals, activity, tags, etc;
- Insulin Calculator (EU only): calculate your insulin dose, corrections and meal shots. Faster, easier and smarter;
- PDF & Excel reports: save or print all your data for you or your doctor;
- Blood glucose reminders, you won’t forget to check and log;
- Meal photos: snap your meals to improve your carb counting.
- Basal rates for pump users
Get it now! The best logbook to monitor, control and manage your diabetes: all your medical information right on your smartphone and ready to be used! Stay in charge of your health, monitor your diet, manage your medicine intake, avoid hypers / hypos and have control of your health every day!
We’re always working to make the mySugr App better, and we need your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? Get in touch at:
• [email protected]
The mySugr App: free
mySugr Pro: $2.99/month or $27.99/year
Upgrading to mySugr Pro will charge your Play Store account. Your subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. Your subscription and auto-renewal options can be managed in Account Settings in the Play Store settings after purchase.
Small improvement: download the latest version of mySugr and “make diabetes suck less”
Your feedback means a lot to us: we’re constantly updating our App so that we can offer you the best possible diabetes management.
If you think we’re doing a great job, then please rate us and spread the word about your experiences with mySugr.