The Nested app is your helpful companion guiding you through your home sale. Download the app today so you can:
• Get instant updates on your sale, from initial buyer interest all the way through to offers
• Set your viewing availability, so we can automatically fit more buyers around your schedule
• Request buying agent reports on properties you’re interested in so we can give our expert opinion
• Access detailed viewing feedback at your convenience
• Review and compare offers on your home
• Contact your agent directly via phone or email
Nested are the double agent, we don’t just sell your home, but we also help to negotiate the absolute best price on your new home too.
• Smart selling - Local property experts backed by the best technology give you a completely transparent view of your sale, from enquiry to feedback to accepted offer
• Save £25k on average on your new home - Our buying agents will evaluate homes you’re interested in, recommend the right asking price and even negotiate a saving on your behalf
• Dedicated chain management - Every seller gets dedicated support from a chain manager who will manage all parties in your chain until completion
Why sellers choose nested:
• The only estate agent recommended by Mumsnet
• Rated excellent on Trustpilot
• 4.5 out of 5 stars on Google reviews
Our sellers say it better than we could…
“Got lots of viewings and an offer accepted after one open house day. Helped us negotiate on our purchase and chased down the chain to completion. Really can’t fault them, super impressed.” - Sarah
“Nested have done a truly brilliant job in selling our flat in London during the pandemic. Their online platform provides frequent updates on viewings and the local market which was so useful when selling.” - Jeni
“Great service at all stages of the house moving process, for a very competitive fee.” - Paul
We’d love to hear what you think about our app. Drop a message to [email protected]
or tweet us at @nested to give us your feedback.
Squished a few bugs.
Found a bug? Email us at [email protected]
or tweet us at @nested