A powerful application allows you to run FTP Server on your Android device and help your friend or you to access/share files over the Internet.
It is also called WiFi file transfer or wireless file management.APPLICATION FEATURES
√ Use any network interfaces
in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering...
√ Multiple FTP users
(anonymous user included)
• Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ Multiple access paths for each user
: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Passive and active modes
: Support simultaneous file transfer
√ Automatically open port on your router
: Access files from everywhere on EarthFor the list of tested routers, please check the Help section in application
√ Automatically start FTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start FTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting/tasker
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.tv
• Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
- net.xnano.android.ftpserver.STOP_SERVERAPPLICATION SCREENS
: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Enable the feature to open ports in router automatically
• Change port
• Change passive port
• Set idle timeout
• Enable automatically start on specific WiFi detected
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Delete user by swiping left/right on that user.
• Information about FTP ServerWhat FTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any FTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this FTP Server.
• Windows Explorer: If user is not anonymous, please enter the address in format ftp://[email protected]
:port/ into Windows Explorer (username you created in User Management screen)
• Finder (MAC OS)
• File manager on Linux OS
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
• Astro File Manager (Android)
• Web browsers such as Chrome, Filefox, Edge... can be used in read-only modePASSIVE PORTS
The range of passive port is from the initial port (default 50000) to the next 128 ports if UPnP enabled, or next 256 ports if UPnP disabled. In general:
- 50000 - 50128 if UPnP enabled
- 50000 - 50256 if UPnP disabledNOTICES
- Doze mode: Application may not work as expected if doze mode is activated. Please go to Settings -> Search for Doze mode and add this application to the white list.PERMISSIONS NEEDED
: Mandatory permission for FTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to FTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse location)
: Only required for user who wants to automatically start server on Wi-Fi detect on Android P and above.
Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi's connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_informationSUPPORT
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
• Connectivity detection improvement
• Bug fix: (PASV) Connection failed on loopback address
• Sometime the app got terminated when updating widget