You are a Nobleman. You have the best equipment, the best weapons, and the best armies. Only you can destroy the enemy!
The year is 1896, and war has begun... To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it's up to you to lead your armies to victory!
• Offline play supported!
• Unique alternate reality 1896!
• Intense shooter combat - take part in large scale battles!
• Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
• Innovative Campaign - plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
• Incredible scale - watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
• "Jump in/Jump out" gameplay - master hardcore shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
• Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!
Optimized for the following gpus:
Adreno 400 or better
Mali-760, 860, 880 or better
Tegra 3, Tegra 4, Tegra K1 or better
PowerVR Rogue series or better
NOTE: Noblemen can run on most devices, but graphics quality may suffer on cheaper or older gpus!
Having problems? Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
- Miscellaneous bug fixes