NORTON DEVICE CARE provides damage protection for the devices you love. Add devices for coverage and submit claims anytime you want, right from the app. Protection plans for phones includes cracked screen coverage. For all other devices, coverage includes repair or reimbursement for cracked screens, mechanical breakdown, accidental damage, surge protection and more.
NORTON DEVICE CARE also includes NORTON SCREEN CARE which is a benefit provided at no extra cost after a qualifying annual membership has been automatically renewed.* Norton Screen Care provides reimbursement of cracked screen repair costs for eligible phones up to $100, after a $25 deductible applied to the original claim amount. Coverage limits apply. See FAQs for more info: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v130789673HOW DOES NORTON SCREEN CARE WORK? 1) WE’LL NOTIFY YOU BY EMAIL
We’ll send you an activation email when you’re eligible* to register your phone, after your qualifying annual membership has been automatically renewed.2) REGISTER YOUR PHONE THROUGH THE APP
Then, download this app on the phone you want screen protection for. Follow instructions to register your phone.
Available for most Android phones including Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Sony Xperia, Motorola Moto, Nokia, LG, Lenovo and more. Don’t see your phone? Email [email protected]
Note: Huawei devices are not eligible due to restrictions administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce.WHY NORTON DEVICE CARE?
PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAVORITE CONNECTED DEVICES
Damage coverage for your phone screens, laptops, tablets, TVs and more.
COVERAGE EXTENDS BEYOND MOST MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES
Manufacturer warranties usually only cover malfunctions and defects within a short period of time. Pick up where warranties fall short and extend your protection for up to six years.
GET YOUR DEVICES BACK UP AND RUNNING
Our easy-to-use app allows you to quickly submit a claim anytime you want, should the unexpected happen. If your device can’t be repaired, it will be replaced or you’ll be reimbursed up to the limits of your plan. Coverage limits apply.
LIVE TECH SUPPORT IS ON-HAND TO HELP
Agents are available 24/7 for technical support through the app.
HOW DOES NORTON DEVICE CARE WORK?
1. Download the Norton Device Care App
2. Follow the instructions in the app to protect phones, laptops, tablets, TVs and more
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer details
• For Norton Screen Care, as long as you are enrolled in a qualifying auto-renewing subscription, the Protection Plan is provided at no cost to you for a single device and protects against one covered Failure during the term of your subscription. This loyalty offer may be changed or removed at any time.
• You must download the app and register a single device to the Protection Plan within your qualifying subscription term, and at least 60 days prior to the term’s end. Coverage is subject to a 30 day waiting period.
• For Norton Device Care, Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of the subscription term unless canceled. You can manage your subscription’s automatic renewal in your account settings in the Norton Device Care app after purchase.
• You must download the app and register your device(s) to the Protection Plan. Coverage is subject to a 30-day waiting period.
• The Protection Plan coverage is provided by Northcoast Warranty Service, Inc., an affiliate of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., and will either provide repair services or reimburse the cost of repair for registered device(s). This is not an insurance policy. Exclusions apply, see complete Protection Plan in Norton Device Care app.
• AmTrust’s privacy and other policies will apply to use of the app and to any data collected via the app.
• The Seller of this Protection Plan is NortonLifeLock Inc., 60 E Rio Salado Pkwy STE 1000, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States.
Now, you can add coverage with our protection plans for the devices you love, including phones, laptops, desktops, TVs, and more. Add devices for coverage and submit claims anytime you want, right through the app.
This build contains the following changes:
- General bug fixes
- Device identification bug fixes
- Updates Kotlin version
- Updates dependency versions
For assistance or any feedback, email [email protected]