We are glad to announce the new roarin’ & rockin’ number puzzle game – Numberzilla! The favorite brain teaser from our childhood, with good old familiar rules, has come back with a brand new witty look. Enjoy daily achievements and unlock cool badges which will definitely cheer you up!
The favorite brain teaser
You will meet our cute mascot Numberzilla and friends - Smart Croissant, Sassy Avocado, Watermelon Warrior and others. They will be happy to guide you through the rules and will keep track of your results and achievements. You will receive funny badges with characters, for breaking time records, collecting game points and completing the games.
We told you, Numberzilla really stands out from other logic and maths games!
How do you play the game? The logic is simple!
- Cross out the pairs of the same numbers (4-4, 2-2, 9-9) or those which add up to 10 (2-8, 3-7 etc). Two numbers can be removed by tapping on them one by one.
- In the Numberzilla puzzle game, the pairs must be located side by side, and you can cross out them vertically, horizontally and also, if one number stands on the last cell in the line and another stands on the first cell in the following line of the grid. There can also be empty cells between the 2 numbers.
- The goal is to cross out all the numbers and empty the board.
- When there are no more numbers to remove, the remaining numbers can be added to the end.
We offer 2 modes:
🔥 Classic number puzzle mode:
- You have a basic set of numbers aligned in an order from 1 to 19 (except for 10 - because there are no 0s), and plenty of time to set a time record! Cross out the numbers, and if you run out of moves, add extra lines to the bottom.
- The game can be infinite – if you are not able to solve the puzzle, just enjoy the amazing Numberzilla brain teaser and the relaxing process of merging the numbers.
🔥 Challenge mode:
The set of numbers from 1 to 9 makes a hard-drop puzzle block. Once you cross out a pair – the numbers drop down filling in the empty spaces. Unlike the Classic mode, the game is not infinite here – it will end once the board is full.
Train your maths skills and challenge yourself to complete the game faster and not to lose!
Similar to Classic mode, but the numbers are located in random order on the board.
Popularity of Number Puzzle Games
This game is also known as Numberama, Take Ten or 10 Seeds. You can play it either online or offline by using a sheet of paper, but in 2019, we definitely prefer mobile versions of number puzzle games, which you can play on the go:) Solving a puzzle a day will help you with logic and maths skills training! Give it a try and enjoy the result!
Enjoy Numberzilla Premium Access:
You can definitely play Numberzilla for free, but with Premium access, we will take you to a whole new level:
- 👑 Unlock unlimited amount of hints
- 👑 Use Undo to cancel the move - as many as you need
- 👑 No ads will ever interrupt the puzzle-solving process
- Swipe the pairs instead of tapping - now it's even easier and cooler.
- We have added one more exciting and unpredictable mode to our game - Random Mode!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements