Brought to you by New York Times bestselling author Angela Liddon, The Oh She Glows Recipe App features the most popular fan-favorite plant-based recipes from the award-winning recipe blog OhSheGlows.com, and stunning, vibrant food photography for every recipe. Angela has been creating healthy, veggie-packed recipes for almost 9 years, and she only shares recipes that are hits with her family, friends, and recipe testers, so you can be confident that the recipes in this collection will win over even the biggest skeptic. One thing is for sure, this healthy recipe app—named as one of the Apple App Store's Best of 2016—will have you glowing from the inside out and bursting with cooking inspiration!
Enjoy over 150 mouth-watering plant-based recipes, including more than 140 gluten-free recipes and many exclusive app recipes not shared anywhere else. Be sure to check out the bundles page, where exciting recipe bundles—both free and paid—can be accessed. The Oh She Glows Recipe App will continually have new recipes added to it; each recipe that’s published on OhSheGlows.com will also be uploaded to the app, so it will grow and grow.
Recipes are in English language only.
- Browse through beautiful full-screen high-resolution photography with tablet-optimized UI
- Search for recipes with ease using ingredient keywords or by recipe title
- Find detailed nutritional information available for each recipe located in the "tips" section
- Filter your recipes based on dietary/allergy info, season, dish type, and more
- Strikeout ingredients and directions as you cook so you don’t lose your place
- Customize your own favorites list with your most-loved recipes
- Add your own notes to the recipes if you make any changes
- Take recipes with you on the go with convenient offline access
- Cook without worry that your device will go to sleep with our anti-lock feature
- Browse recipe thumbnails by category (e.g., view all breakfast recipe titles and photos in one spot)
We hope you enjoy cooking with the Oh She Glows - Healthy Plant-Based Recipes app. For any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected]
, and we are happy to help!
From our kitchen to yours,
The Liddon Family
Fixed issue where some users were being asked to login multiple times.