OKash makes it efficient for you to access credit anytime, anywhere.
Tenure: We will require your repayment from 91 days to 365 days*. Loan Amount: from NGN 3,000 to NGN 50,000.
Interest Rate: With a minimum of 0.1% up to 1%
Our interest rate is calculated on a daily basis. Annual interest rates from 36.5% to 360%.
Origination Fee: Range from NGN 1,229 – NGN 6,000 for a one-time charge
For example, 91-day loan payment terms have a processing fee of 41% and an interest of 9.1%. For the loan processed with a principal amount of NGN 3,000, the processing fee would be NGN 1,229, the interest would be NGN 273, the total amount due would be NGN 4,502
OKash is an Instant Personal Loan Platform for Nigeria mobile users. Presented by Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited. OKash fulfills customers’ financial needs 7*24 completely online. The application process takes just a few steps with minimal documentation in a very short time and the approved loan amount is immediately transferred to the applicant’s bank account Why OKash?
1.You can apply a loan by your credit. Don't need any deposits or guarantees.
2. Up to NGN50,000. Disburse to your bank account in a while.
3.Paperless and digital process on your mobile. All the steps can be done online.
4.We do not share your data with any third parties without your consent. Your data is totally safe with us.
5.Don't worry about forgetting repayment. We'll send messages to remind you.
How it works？
1. Install the OKash APP from the Play Store.
2. Register an account.
3. Select the product you would like to apply for.
4. Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
5. After the submission, you may receive a call for verification. The final application result will be shown in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if approved.
6. E-sign the loan agreement after the approval.
7. After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be disbursed into your account shortly and a SMS notification will be sent. Eligibility:
1. Nigeria Resident.
2. 20-55 years old.
3. Source of a monthly income.
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Hotline: （+234）08097755512，08097755514
Address: Room 301, Japaul House, Plot 8 Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Way, Central Business District, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
*Please note we will give you several options for you to select when do you want to repay the loan.
Thank you for your feedback – we are always listening and trying to improve with each update. Our latest version includes:
• Bug fixed and improvements.
• Optimized UI design.