For Outlook Web App 2016, or Office 365 OWA, or Microsoft Exchange 2016 OWA only.
For earlier version of Exchange and OWA version 2007, 2010, 2013, please see our other product here:
OWM Outlook Web Mobile is an email app for Outlook OWA 2016, it let you use Microsoft Exchange 2016 Outlook Web App in a smart phone friendly layout, with Auto Login and Email / Meeting Notification.
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2016.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
You may contact us at:[email protected]
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, flag, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Month view, week view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2016 Outlook Web App.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2016 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, OWA, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Improved compatibility with newer Android versions.