Have you ever thought it possible to work out your entire bodys in just 7 minutes, burn maximum calories and achieve your desired results? The science behind 7 Minutes not only says it's possible, but that it's one of the best ways you can work out ever!
"More" doesn't always mean "Better." Even eating excess healthy food can be harmful to your body, and the same goes for excess exercise. Putting too much stress on your body for too long by working out for hours on end can be harmful for anyone from the average person to the professional athlete. Just "7 Minutes" one or more times a day can be the turning point for anyone who wants to achieve maximum results and optimize their well being- and their time commitment!
Are you ready to burn maximum calories in minimal time? All it takes is 7 Minutes!
= 7 MINUTES FEATURES =
• Follow along with detailed fitness videos as you exercise
• Keep track of your sets - videos will let you know how long until the end of your workout
• Video player works in both landscape and portrait mode
• View from our extensive collection of video tutorials to make sure you are performing every exercise safely and correctly.
• Easily play and pause your workout video tutorials to perfect your form!
• Whether you are working out your upper body, lower body, abs or arms- learn about every aspect of your workouts including a visualization of all muscle groups exercised.
* Choose how you want to work out- whether you are beginning by reading a tutorial or are a seasoned workout pro and want to follow along with a video loop. It's all up to you!
7 Minutes has everything you need to get started, stay motivated and keep coming back to put in those 7 Minutes each day. Change the way you think about your daily exercise routine - all it takes is 7 Minutes!
- Minor BUGS fixed
As always, we ask you to report any BUG via email to [email protected]
, before leaving any negative reviews. We will be happy to reply as quickly as possible and fix any BUG that you report to us. We work hard to give you the best product possible, because working out should be a pleasure ;-)