It may not work on Android 7 devices that has new samsung update. please uninstall to get automatic refund from google
If you have bought GEAR VR headset and you would love to watch you tube and run other cardboard APPS on GEAR VR, this app is the right choice for you.
- one click to enable youtube, gallery and cardboard apps on GEAR VR Headset
- premium features to manage hardware keys , status bar, factory reset, S-voice etc.
- Widget option to toggle between Samsung oculus apps and cardboard apps
- Install and activate Package Disabler for Gear VR
- When you want to use youtube and other cardboard apps, just press that first ICON on the app,
that will turn off Samsung’s GEAR VR service. You will see RED ICON with text “disabled”
- Once finished with the usage and you want to use oculus apps , Just press the first icon on the APP and turn it to “Enabled” state.
- To use premium features, just click on the second icon “ Premium Service”
If you need to frequently toggle between enabled and disabled state, we recommend that you use widget.
- Long press HOME screen and select the package disabler Gear VR widget.
- RED icon means you can used cardboard apps. Green means you can use samsung apps
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck "package disabler admin".
* It may not work on some ROOTED devices
For extensive package disabling features, please purchase our package disabler pro application.
Please contact [email protected]
for any suggestions/ feedback.
Plugin download updated