Love papercrafting? Want a monthly digital dose of inspiration? Great news – PaperCrafter magazine is now available as an app! Every issue, browse 100 pages of makes from all your favourite craft brands, find out about the latest products, try our step-by-step tutorials and download fabulous free designer papers to print at home.
Inside you will find:
- beautiful papercrafting projects and tips from the UK's leading designers
- easy masterclasses from experts explaining everything from quilling, origami and stamping to digital crafts and pop-up cards in simple step-by-steps
- Club PaperCrafter: five pages of fabulous letters and projects from YOU, our readers
- Take One Tool: we help you master a new papercrafting gadget every issue
- fun projects to complete in just three easy steps or in under 30 minutes
- wonderful ideas for your free downloadable designer craft papers
- our guide to the best free craft printables on the web
- exclusive giveaways – win big with our monthly prizes from the UK's best brands!
- in-depth interviews with papercrafting's leading names, from Stephanie Weightman to Joanna Sheen
Please note that the advertised covermounted free gifts are not included with digital copies.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: £22.99 (13 issues)
6 months: £14.99 (7 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Fixed styling problem on Android 10.
Fixed connection error on Android 4.4
Minor bug fixes.