Transform your business with PayAnywhere’s point of sale solution – the simple and secure way to accept credit cards and manage your business. Providing a robust mobile credit card processing app, integrated online payments capabilities, and live customer support, PayAnywhere will take your business where it needs to go.
A free online portal, PayAnywhere Inside, allows you to manage inventory, email invoices, view real-time transaction reporting, keep tabs on deposits, and even order additional credit card readers from wherever you do business.
PayAnywhere’s credit card scanner makes it easy for businesses to accept credit cards. Perfect for the retail, food, beauty, home service, and transportation industries.
PayAnywhere’s point of sale software equips you with all of the features and functionality you need to grow your business, as well as the hardware necessary to accept EMV, magstripe, and NFC contactless payments.
- Process Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards
- Use as a traditional credit card terminal to accept mobile payments
- Accept EMV chip cards with a mobile credit card reader for increased security
- Take contactless NFC payments, such as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Easily split checks, add tips, and accept signatures from your mobile pos system
- Customizable receipts sent by email, SMS, or printed
- Print receipts and store cash with PayAnywhere’s printer & cash register accessories
- Simplify your checkout process with a wireless barcode scanner
- Create and send online invoices while letting your customers pay via a virtual terminal
- Accept online payments from a secure payments page branded with your business information
- Set up recurring payments with autopay
- Keep funds on hold and process payments later using pre-authorization
- Take action on chargebacks with dispute management
- Add products to your item library for a faster checkout process
- Keep track of stock with inventory management tools such as low stock alerts
- See detailed sales activity, pull custom reports, and view inventory analytics
- Sync your PayAnywhere transactions to your Intuit QuickBooks Online account
- Built in time clock makes it easy for employees to clock in and out
- Now offering Homebase integration to streamline employee scheduling
EASY ONLINE SIGN UP
Signing up for merchant services is easier than ever with PayAnywhere’s online checkout. Get started today to take an innovative point of sale system anywhere you are.
1. Sign up online or in the app
2. Pick a plan
3. Pick a payment device
2-in-1 Bluetooth Credit Card Reader
3-in-1 Bluetooth Credit Card Reader
PayAnywhere is currently optimized for the following devices:
- Google Nexus 5 & 6, HTC One M8, LG G3
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S8+, S6 Edge, S7 Edge & Galaxy Note 2, 3, 4, 5
- Google Nexus 9 & 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 & Tab Pro - 8"
Additional Android devices may be supported.
CURRENT PHONE SWIPE USERS
To make mobile credit card processing streamlined, provide the highest level of service and offer the latest in mobile payments software, we’ve switched your Phone Swipe account to a PayAnywhere account.
Continue to accept credit cards by downloading the PayAnywhere app and uninstalling Phone Swipe.
The mobile POS features and functionality are the same as Phone Swipe, and all of your app settings and information will transfer over. Sign into the PayAnywhere app and PayAnywhere Inside using the same login credentials.
POTENTIAL PHONE SWIPE USERS
Phone Swipe has been sunsetted and all merchants have been moved to the PayAnywhere platform. If you were interested in creating an account with Phone Swipe, please visit payanywhere.com for more information.
To learn more about PayAnywhere and mobile Point of Sale solutions, visit payanywhere.com. Contact [email protected]
for custom pricing on our mobile Point of Sale solutions. Please email any comments or suggestions to [email protected]
We routinely update the app for general bug fixes and improvements. For optimal performance, keep your app updated to the latest version. Please email any comments or suggestions to [email protected]