Welcome to PayTonic for Business!
While the PayTonic app lets any user pay & receive money using mobile number, 'PayTonic for Business' is specially designed for Business owners.
If you own a business, receive payments frequently and have a customer base you would like to communicate with regularly- 'PayTonic for Business' is for you.
'PayTonic for Business' lets you
Register as a PayTonic Seller
- If you aren’t already signed up with PayTonic as a Seller, you can do so using 'PayTonic for Business' app
- All in all, it’s a 90 second process!
- Post successful registration, you can ask your customers to pay your mobile number using the PayTonic app
Manage customer base
- Upload your customer database to 'PayTonic for Business' for easy management and instant notifications
- Add, delete and modify entries on the go!
- Club customers into groups for easy invoicing & communication
- Send customized SMS alerts to specific customers or groups
‘One-view’ dashboard with easy navigation
- The dashboard gives you an overview of the payments received over select, customizable time periods
- It also provides options for deep-diving into transactions, customer database and invoicing
Manage invoicing & communication
- 'PayTonic for Business' lets you enter billing details for each customer of groups of customers
- You can even send them transaction or billing related SMS messages
Manage secondary sellers
- As a business owner, you can empower your managers or collection agents to collect PayTonic payments on your behalf
- Simply add their mobile numbers as ‘Secondary Sellers’
- Manage secondary sellers using 'PayTonic for Business'
‘PayTonic for Business’ is secure
Access to 'PayTonic for Business’ app is secured using a 4 digit PIN defined by you. None of your data will ever be available to third parties.
And needless to say, it's free for anyone to use like our other products.
We love hearing from you! Reach us with your feedback, questions or queries at [email protected]
Apply for merchant loan for eligible merchants, Hindi language support, In Transaction tab - detailed transaction view, bifurcation of charges applied to charges and taxes.