This is not a game, it's a sport!
Are you looking for a quality pedometer? - it's here!
It's a digital walk meter that works in 24/7/365 mode wherever you go.
Walkybook Pedometer Pro 365 calculates the distance, speed, duration and burning calories
during the sessions of walking.
The step counter uses your mobile device’s sensors - accelerometers*.
The passometer's features:
- Unique algorithm сalculates your footsteps regardless of the position and orientation of Android phone or tablet PC while walking;
- High precision of the steps counting
- Works in 24/7 mode
- The filtering algorithm for avoiding of false of the counter increments while driving in a transport
- Has the compact widget
- The detailed 24/7 statistics
- You can delete statistics for the period
- Includes the Facebook share dialog
- Very simple and intuitive interface
- Ease of tune and use
- Beautiful changing background photos**;
- Detailed user manual
- No advertising
Home -> Select the Applications icon -> Select Widgets -> Select Walkybook Pedometer Pro 365 from the list, touch the icon and hold it till the vibration, then release it in a convenient place of desktop.
* If you have any problem, please send an email to [email protected]
, with your phone model so we can have enough info to help you!
** Some pictures provided in this application are taken from web and only for PERSONAL usage. The images which are used in this application are available for free use. In case you have copyrights on any of the pictures used in the application, please contact us at [email protected]
with Subject "Copyright for content of Walkybook Pedometer Pro 365 application" so that we can check the images and remove them from the application in case of necessity.
Widget has the additional statistical information:
- How many steps you made during the current session.
- The duration of the current session of your walking.
- How many kilometers you walked during the current session.
- How many calories you burned down during the current session.
- Current date.
- How many steps you made today.
- How many kilometers you walked today.
- How many calories you burned down today.