Halina mga bata!! Hey kids, come and check this out!! Pinoy Math is the newest app perfect for kids in Grade 1 – 3 who wish to learn and build important math skills.
Pinoy Math Grade 1 – 3 includes Math topics like Addition, Subtraction, Number Bonds, Time, Sizes and Lengths, Division, Multiplication, Fractions and more with different levels of difficulty for each.
Pinoy Math features an interactive and engaging math games that is guaranteed to help your kids practice a variety of math processes and subjects. It features cute pinoy kid character that your kid/s can choose at the start. The character of their choice will encourage them throughout different levels of activities, cheering them on with every correct answer or will redirect them for any incorrect ones.
1. The kiddies will have guaranteed fun learning of Math aligned with their school curriculum that they can practice and prepare for in school.
2. Over 300+ math activities that they can exercise with and unlock more levels as they play more
3. Be on a roll and keep answering correctly!
4. Choose your own character and he/she will guide you throughout your gaming experience
5. This fun, interactive and engaging app uses Family Play enabled technology for both parents and kids to build basic math skills
6. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere
7. Provides scratch pad for tough equations
8. Monitor progress by real-time progress dashboard
9. 3D graphics to give an amazing game play experience.
10. Reinforces correct learning with animation for correct answers and gentle redirection for incorrect ones
For the parents, do join our community and tell us what you think or send us your comments and feedback. We truly appreciate anything you can give us.
Like our Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/FamilyPlayApps, and get the latest updates, contests and some freebies.
You can also follow us on Twitter, @FamilyPlayApps, to get the latest news and new apps from Family Play.
If the sound is not working, make sure the mute is turned off, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
Contact us with any questions or comments: [email protected]
We Value Your Feedback
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. You can contact us at [email protected]
If you do like our app, please take a minute to rate and write a great review.
Bug fixes and device support.