NO. 1 MOBILE WALLET IN FINLAND FOR CUSTOMERS OF ALL BANKS
Pivo is easy to use in everyday situations: to pay a friend, in shops or online – without card and account numbers or online bank user identifiers. You only need to enter your data once in Pivo. Pivo also brings your important banking details, payment cards and top benefits always with you.
EASY PAYMENTS, SMART SPENDING:
- Transfer and request money by using a telephone number
- You can carry out real
-time Siirto payments from one bank to another as well as to other applications (OP-mobile, S-mobile, Nordea Siirto)
- Pay for purchases in more than 5,000 Finnish online stores
- Pay for purchases using contactless payment- Receive discounts from your favourite shops
- Keep track of your account transactions and spending and check your balance easilyStudents can also receive a digital student card in Pivo, which they can use to obtain all national student benefits.
Pivo is available to the customers of OP, Nordea, S-Bank, Aktia, Danske Bank, POP Group, Savings Banks Group, Oma Säästöpankki, Ålandsbanken and Handelsbanken, and Pivo can always be used free of charge.
There is a separate Pivo Junior application for children between the age of 10 and 17 where they can check their account balance and keep track of their spending. The application is activated together with a child by using a parent’s online bank user identifiers. The parent can follow the child's spending from their own Pivo.
Any questions? Check out tuki.pivo.fi or send us a message to [email protected]
benefits, discounts, op mobile, transfer, mobilepay, payment, student card, contactless payment
- CityShoppari 2018 is here! Get yours now and you will eat and shop for less. You will get almost 1000 vouchers with discount price of 9,90€.
- We also wrapped up a few bugs.
Thank you for using Pivo! Please keep your application up to date to take full advantage of it.
Do you like Pivo? Review us! We read all reviews and answer them. The best development ideas are put forward.
Any questions? Check out tuki.pivo.fi or send a message to [email protected]