Instantly identify plants of all kinds, anywhere in the world! Flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms and more can be quickly recognized with PlantSnap by Earth.com, the mobile app built to help you identify flowers, plants & trees in a snap.
Photograph plants and share your snaps with PlantSnappers worldwide! Connect with fellow nature enthusiasts around the world with our new Social Feed.
Share plant pictures on our PlantSnappers Social Feed. Join a social network of over 35 million plant & nature lovers in 200+ countries, exchange plant care and gardening tips and share your plant snaps with the world
PlantSnap is free to use but requires an email registration. Your email login is used to store your anonymous photos and plant details in your own secure PlantSnap account, allow you to access your account on any device including your laptop or computer, and to secure the PlantSnap servers from hackers.
PlantSnap’s huge database covers everywhere on earth so you can identify plants instantly, wherever you are. Download now to identify plants in a snap, share your photos and even help plant trees!
🎄Explore Nature with PlantSnap🎄
Plants, flowers, trees, mushrooms, succulents, cacti and more can now be viewed on a map! Tap Explore to find plant locations, view photos and study info, nearby or worldwide.
PlantSnap is free to download! Try snapping a plant, flower or tree for free and have your photos instantly recognized by our always-growing algorithm. Plant names, location & more fascinating information on the world around is now free!
PlantSnap is powered by deep learning and artificial intelligence and is changing the game for plant identification. Our plant database is global and always provides results instantaneously.
= PlantSnap Features =
💐PlantSnappers Social Networking 💐
• Share photos of your favorite plants & discoveries
• Plant care & gardening tips
• Connect with a global PlantSnapper community
🍁Identify Plants by Picture🍁
• Identify plants by snapping a picture!
• Identify flowers, trees and other plants by plugging their picture into our Plant Database
• Identify trees as their leaves change for Fall
🌲Plant Database & Learning Algorithms🌲
• 625,000+ plants, trees & mushrooms are currently in our database
• Plants, flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms, cacti and more... covering ALL plants across planet Earth!
• Identify flowers and plants with our machine-learning algorithm, which can recognize at least 2000 new plant species per month
• Plant species list will update automatically, no additional fees required!
• Identify plants on your mobile, and your saved collection will be available on the web
• Flower, tree or other plant photos can be uploaded on the web and available on your mobile
• Explore nature on mobile, then investigate on your computer at home!
🌵Use PlantSnap for🌵
• Flower identification
• Identify trees
• Identify leaves
• Mushroom Identification
• Identify Succulents, Cactus & more
🍄Explore the World Around You🍄
• Plant a tree and help evaluate plant health through PlantSnap’s partnerships
• Plants nearby and worldwide appear on our Explore map.
• PlantSnap lets you build a library of every plant, tree or flower you've snapped.
Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees and more. Have instant access to a huge Plant Database that is constantly learning and adding information on new plant species.
Download PlantSnap and enjoy identifying flowers, trees and plants on the go!
PlantSnap is free to download and try. After trying the app, you can view ads to keep snapping or subscribe for $2.99/mo or $19.99/year for an ad-free experience.
✿✿ For best results, be sure to watch our instructional photo-taking video. ✿✿
**Please check your email after registering for more detailed information.**
We’re looking to make PlantSnap better every day! Share your feedback in our reviews to let us know what you’d like to see next.
Introducing PlantSnap Social features
- Explore the feed and add friends
- Create your own posts with automatic recognition and share your favourite plants
- My Collection is now accessible via the More screen
- Notifications for manually identified snaps will be accessible in the main list of notifications
That's it. Have fun and make sure to send all feedback, suggestions and questions to: [email protected]