Download the Play24 application and see how easy and convenient it is to manage your Play services. In addition to the latest promotions and offers, you can use Google Pay and BLIK to top up prepaid numbers with Play24.
Enter the Play universe and learn about mobile telephony solutions tailored to your needs!Freedom:
• manage all your numbers in one Play24 application, including subscription, card and mix accounts
• easily activate and check the consumption of packages and services you need - without SMS codes
• browse the new home screen in the application to check your account balance, internet usage and information about upcoming payments
• check the validity of your contract easily in the application and talk to a consultant about any new offers prepared for you
• view current promotions and new packages dedicated to your accountSecurity:
• pay invoices safely
• solve problems securely by choosing one of several available forms of contact with Play
• don’t worry about surprises on your bill - use the application to check data consumption, package status and your activity history on an ongoing basis and order an internet package to use abroad while you are travelingComfort:
• check out additional packages such as Play NOW, enabling you to watch TV on any device: smartphone, tablet, computer or TV
• enjoy new, streamlined navigation and updated graphic design in the application, allowing you to find the information you need quickly and easily
At Play, your convenience is of great importance to us. We are always working on new features and optimisations. If you have any ideas for improvements - be sure to let us know by writing to: [email protected]
We hope you like the new version of the application. Share your feedback by rating it on Google Play, along with information about which features are best for you. Let’s Play!
Play24 turns from a management app into a charity app! Join us and support the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity from December 27. What else? We heard you and we restored the previous number switching system. And to add or change your avatar, go to "Settings".