- Training vocal projection
- Testing headphones
- Recording with audio monitoring
- Recording multiple takes with quick replay of last recorded segment
- Anything else you might want to do with given feature set :)
NOT suitable for:
- Use as a singing microphone with loudspeakers
- Use as an interface with near-zero latency
* It is not possible to completely remove the latency on Android devices
* The microphones are typically omnidirectional and pick voices from surrounding, thus leading to loud feedback loop if using loudspeakers
- Output from microphone to speakers or headphones (monitoring)
- Custom delay on monitoring
- Audio recording in compressed or uncompressed format
- Quick replay of the latest recorded file
- Quick sharing of the latest recorded file
- When monitoring, you need to make sure, the mic is not picking up the sound from the speakers (i.e. the use of headphones is recommended), otherwise the feedback loop starts producing noise!
- Minimum latency (delay) depends on the audio driver and device specifications. The app is designed to offer the lowest possible latency an app could offer, but there is inevitably going to be some latency on android devices (at least for now).
Free version allows for 3 h of total recording or monitoring time. After that the recording or monitoring session is limited to 1 minute.
In case of any problems, please contact me at [email protected]
and I will try to resolve any issue.
Internet permission is needed for the purpose of handling crash reports and improving app performance for which we use Google Cloud services. Voice recordings are never collected.
Fixed bug from v.1.2.4, where recording button gets stuck (but is not recording) in case user denies mute notification.