From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter’s pregnancy app and baby tracker
guides you through pregnancy and beyond with daily pregnancy updates and week by week baby development information.
Follow all the stages of pregnancy with pictures and videos that show you what’s happening to your baby and your body. Plus 1000s of articles to answer all of your pregnancy questions.
Our pregnancy app is for every period of your parenting journey. Receive perfectly timed information about what to expect throughout your pregnancy by simply entering your baby's due date (or you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it).
Once your newborn arrives, our free pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide, with tools like the baby growth tracker, to support you through your first year as a new parent, week by week and month by month.
All health information is written by experts and reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board. These doctors and other professionals help make sure BabyCenter provides complete and accurate pregnancy and parenting information.If you’re pregnant:
• Learn all about baby growth during pregnancy with our 3-D fetal development videos
• Get helpful tips for dealing with common pregnancy symptoms from morning sickness and food cravings to back pain and cramps
• Receive pregnancy workouts by trimester and nutrition advice
• Keep a record of your growing belly bump with a weekly Bumpie photo
• Find the best maternity clothes (and when to start wearing them)
• Choose a name for your baby from thousands in our baby name finder
• Monitor your baby’s movements with our baby kick tracker
• Get organized with our comprehensive baby registry checklist and the latest product picks from our editors
• Take our childbirth education classes so you’re prepared for labor and delivery
• Discover fun baby shower games
• Get ready for the big day with our hospital bag checklist for labor, and our birth plan creator
• See how your labor’s progressing with our contraction timerIf you’re a new parent:
• Use our baby growth tracker from newborn to your baby’s first birthday
• Capture special memories with our baby milestones photo editor
• Get ideas for fun baby games plus lots of baby development activities
• Sing your little one to sleep with our lullabies for babies
• Solve feeding problems with our breastfeeding and formula feeding tipsNot pregnant yet?
No problem. We’ve got great preconception information if you’re trying to conceive:
• Track fertility with our ovulation calculator
• Get tips on how to get pregnant faster
• Learn which prenatal vitamins you should be taking now
• Spot the very early signs of pregnancyBabyCenter Community
Whatever stage you’re in the BabyCenter Community is the place to go for all of your pregnancy questions and answers.
Join your Birth Club to meet other moms with due dates in the same month
Ask questions, get answers, read stories, and share how you feelAn Award-Winning Experience
BabyCenter is proud to be recognized by leading organizations for its excellence in delivering original content, meaningful communities, and top-of-the-line products to the parents who visit our site. https://www.babycenter.com/awards
Do not sell my info: https://www.babycenter.com/0_notice-to-california-consumers_40006872.bc
We value you as a part of the BabyCenter community and would love to hear from you. Please tell us what’s on your mind![email protected]
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to [email protected]