The PRINCE2 Trainer helps you to prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Information on the Prince2 Foundation exams:
1. You should try to answer all 75 questions.
2. 5 of the 75 questions are under trial and will not contribute to your overall score. There is no indication of which questions are under trial.
3. There is only one correct answer per question.
4. You have 1 hour to complete the exam.
5. Maximum score is 70. Minimum to pass is 35.
About this App:
A. At each start, the order of questions and answers are reshuffled.
B. Practice anywhere you want (offline)
C. For long question and answer text, you can scroll the view.
D. After completion the question sets, you can especially go through the incorrectly answered questions again, as many times until you have answered all questions correctly.
E. You can interrupt the question sets at any time and continue later.
F. In this free version you will find a set with 35 questions. Additional training sets, which include 75 questions each, can be purchased by clicking „More trainings“.
Copyright: © 2017 Thomas Hauck[email protected]