Do you want to pass the Pharmacy Tech Exam (PTCE) on your first attempt?
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE®), created by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB®), assesses knowledge that is critical to pharmacy technicians. The content is organized into nine knowledge areas. The PTCE® is a two-hour, multiple choice, computer-based exam. Candidates have one hour and 50 minutes to answer 90 questions.
Pharmacy Tech Exam Prep provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass Pharmacy Tech Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
- Over 800 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
This application is not dedicated for any kind of professional certification, it's just a tool to assist students & professionals to expand their knowledge & in-depth their expertise.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to [email protected]
- Bug fixes and general optimizations