Make travel easier. Real time information, journey planning and myki top up.
Welcome aboard the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) app where you can top up your myki card, plan your journeys, get travel alerts and more.
The PTV app lets you plan your journey using trains, trams, and buses making travel around Melbourne and Victoria simple and convenient.
Create an account and register your myki for added security and help with contact tracing.
Personalise the app by saving your favourites and set notification alerts for your preferred stops and journeys
Set up your favourite routes for easy access and get real time travel notifications. You can also schedule auto top-up so you are always ready to travel.
- myki top up: Hold myki to the back of your phone to check your balance and top up instantly
- Account management: Keep track of your myki cards and access their balance, expiry dates, transactions, and travel history
- Auto top-up: Set up auto top up and ensure you always have sufficient balance on your myki card
- Alerts: Stay informed of disruptions to your journey, news and myki.
- Real-time information: Get real-time departure information for upcoming services
- Live tracking: Watch your service arrive at any stop (available for bus and train only)
- Favourites: Save your favourite stops, lines, journeys, and addresses for fast access
- Reminders: Set journey planner reminders for leaving on time
- Search: Look for destinations, stops, routes and myki outlets, or use your current location to search for nearby transport options.
If you enjoy using our app, please leave us a review. If you would like to contact us about anything, please email [email protected]
- Filter your preferred line or route on the improved stop/station screen
- Tram and bus stops now display nearby landmarks on the service overview screen
- Easier to select a stop, station, or myki outlet from the search screen map
- Information improved on the line/route overview screen
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes