Have you ever wanted to browse and share photos on your QNAP Turbo NAS with just your mobile devices? With Qphoto, you can recollect your special moments on the go: photos are orderly displayed with a timeline view, and you can save photos directly to your device, upload to a Turbo NAS from your device camera and gallery, and share photos by email or social media.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.1 (and above) with Photo Station installed.
• An Android device (version 4.4.2 and above)
(1) View photos & videos using an easy-to-use timeline view
(2) Customize view mode: timeline, thumbnail, list, folder, .etc
(3) Easily share your photos to friends & family by email or social media
(4) Save photos directly to your Turbo NAS from your device camera and gallery
(5) Save photos to your Android device
(6) Create/edit Albums and view Smart Albums in Photo Station
(7) Use keywords or tags to find your photos & videos
(8) Enjoy photo slideshows with background music
(9) Connect with CloudLink
(10) Supports HTTPS connections
(11) Upload taken photos and recorded videos to the NAS directly. (Only certain Android devices support this feature. For details, go to https://www.qnap.com/en/qa/con_show.php?op=showone&cid=737)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at [email protected]
and we will attempt to help you ASAP.
- Fixed a QNAP ID login issue.