The easiest way to listen to Australian radio on your smartphone. RadioApp has nearly 300 Australian radio stations in one very easy to use app. Find local stations near you and around Australia.
* NEARLY 300 AUSTRALIAN RADIO STATIONS - listen to live streams of local radio, music, talk, sport and much more. New stations are being added all the time.
* AS EASY AS LISTENING IN YOUR CAR – quickly set up your favourites and get them every time you open the app.
* CHANGING STATIONS IS SUPER QUICK - just swipe and press play to change stations. You can swipe through nearly 300 Commercial, ABC, SBS and DAB+ digital radio stations from across Australia.
* PICKING YOUR FAVOURITES IS EASY - simply allow RadioApp to access your location or enter in your postcode, and it will display your local stations first. Select as many favourites as you like by pressing the heart button. Then swipe to flick through your list of favourite stations or browse through all stations.
* VIEW RECENTLY PLAYED MUSIC - you can view the songs that have just played on your favourite music stations.
* ANDROID AUTO – RadioApp works in your car via Android Auto. You can also listen using Bluetooth.
* MORE CONTROL - you can control RadioApp & change stations via your phone’s lock screen or Bluetooth speaker.
* SLEEP TIMER - Simply press play on your station of choice, go to the 'More' tab and ‘Sleep’. At the end of your nominated time, RadioApp will automatically stop playing allowing you to get your precious beauty sleep.
* ALARM – notifications allow you to wake up to your favourite radio station. In the ‘More’ tab you can set an alarm time with the ability to repeat on multiple days of your choice. It also includes the option to snooze.
* LOW MOBILE DATA USAGE - RadioApp uses less data than Facebook, YouTube or streaming TV. On average each station uses under 20mb of data per hour.
* EVEN MORE LISTENING OPTIONS - RadioApp has nearly 300 Australian Radio stations including your favourite local and national FM, AM and DAB+ only stations.
You can listen to stations such as: Nova, Triple M, KIIS, 2GB, Triple J, SBS Radio, Smooth FM, Fox FM, Power FM, ABC Local Radio, Hit FM, 3AW, SEN 1116, WSFM, ABC News Radio, Mix, SBS PopAsia, 2Day FM, The 80s iHeartRadio, Sky Sports, Gold 104.3, 4BC, Macquarie Sports Radio, Double J, Sea FM, Mixx FM, Kix Country, Oldskool Hits, Star FM, 97.3fm, ABC RN, Hot Tomato, The 90s iHeartRadio, i98fm, Kinderling Kids Radio and many more.
Why do we need sign in? It helps us better understand how RadioApp is used to improve the app and help stations better their shows. We don't on-sell your information. Thanks!
RadioApp. Your radio, wherever you are.
note: Some users who have been using RadioApp a long time have reported that the app freezes when you start it up. Try this fix to get you back up and running: Go into your 'Settings' app - go into 'Apps' - go into 'RadioApp' - go into 'Storage' - press 'Clear Data' & 'Clear Cache'. This path might be different for your phone.
If that doesn't work please email us - contact at radioapp dot com dot au - so we can help you further.
- Disappearing stations: we’ve fixed a bug where some users saw some of their favourite DAB+ stations disappear. Thank you for your feedback on this bug, now fixed!
- Android Auto: some users reported issues using RadioApp on Android Auto. Bugs fixed!
You can now try RadioApp first a bunch of times before having to sign in.
We love your feedback, it helps us make RadioApp better – [email protected]