Pay contactless with your Android phone! With RaiPay you discover an innovative experience for contactless payments with your Raiffeisen Bank cards.
Pay SMART, by phone
• Turn on or unlock phone screen, get it close to the POS and pay instantly with RaiPay.
Easily add your Raiffeisen Bank cards
• Only at Raiffeisen Bank you can add the card by bringing it close to the back of your
Android phone. Instantly the card will appear on RaiPay, via NFC.
• Only at Raiffeisen Bank you pay through RaiPay in interest-free installments at
Multishop partner stores, through your credit card enrolled in the app.
Always with you 24/7
• You always have the phone with you. From now on you can go shopping with your
phone and pay quickly and easily everywhere.
Just as SAFE
• RaiPay payments are as secure as card payments.
How do I pay with RaiPay?
The payment with the phone through RaiPay is as simple as a contactless payment
with the card:
• up to 100 lei: turn on the phone screen
• over 100 lei: unlock phone and bring it close to the POS. If you put the phone close to
POS with the screen locked, you have to unlock it and then bring it close to POS again.
For payment security, RaiPay will ask you from time to time to authorize the payment by
entering the application password.
Make sure you have the NFC option enabled when you want to pay by phone. You can see
in the application the list of payments initiated with RaiPay.
The permission required when installing the application access to "Phone Calls" is
needed for the operation of RaiPay to create a secure RaiPay profile between the phone,
the SIM series and the bank's systems. If you change the SIM, the application will ask
you to configure it again.
What do you need to use RaiPay?
RaiPay can be used by Raiffeisen Bank customers who have contactless debit or credit
card, Visa / MasterCard.
To install the application:
• phone with Android operating system, minimum version 5.0 .
• the application does not work on rooted phones.
• the phone must be secured with a screen lock method (PIN, fingerprint, etc.).
For phone payments:
• NFC (Near Field Communication) active on your phone and the app set up as default
payment app on the phone.
The application is available in English and Romanian.
• Please see Frequently Asked Questions here (pdf, romanian language only): http://bit.ly/RaiPayFAQ
• For support please email [email protected]
or call *2000 or 0040 21 3063002.
Bug fixes & improvements.