ReadyCLOUD allows you easy access to your files and media stored on your NETGEAR ReadyNAS. This App makes it simple to stream or download content onto to your phone or tablet from your network or over the Internet. ReadyCLOUD can automatically upload your camera roll from your phone/tablet to your ReadyNAS, allowing for effortless backup of your precious photos.
For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email [email protected]
* Access your entire ReadyNAS (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
* ReadyNAS Desktop 102, 104, 202, 204, 212, 214, 312, 314, 316, 516, 716
* ReadyNAS Rackmount 2120, 3220, 3130, 3138, 4220
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Network-Storage/ct-p/readynas or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
. Fixes the issue with changed timestamp on photos backed up from Android phone to NAS
. Improves the email contents with shared file invitation to list the inviter and file name
. Fixes the error when creating a folder on USB drive attached to the router that supports ReadyCLOUD
. Fixes the issue previewing photo files on USB drive attached to the router that supports ReadyCLOUD
. Blocks ReadyDR share on ReadyNAS to be selected as backup destination
. Various other fixes