PayZapp – Recharge, Online Bill Payments, BharatQR Payments, Travel, Shopping, Movies and more in just One Click. Bharat QR supports payment by mVisa QR, MasterPass QR and Rupay QR. Available to customers of all banks
PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book.
PayZapp is convenient, fast and secure. Link your Debit and Credit Card ek baar and pay karo baar baar. No need to re-load money again and again. Moreover your card details are secure with the bank and not stored on your mobile phone or on transacting sites. It uses a proprietary technology that conducts three security checks for each transaction.
So don’t just pay. PayZapp it!
For support during download or registration please call us at 1800 102 9426 or email [email protected]
For detailed information, please click on the below links:
By downloading the app you are agreeing to and providing consent to have read and
understood the privacy notice of HDFC Bank. To know more about the privacy notice, please
go to http://www.hdfcbank.com/aboutus/terms_conditions/privacy.htm
App Permission Details :
• "Device & app History" is used to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve the app.
• "Identity" is used to auto populate email address, name during registration
• "Contacts" is used to retrieve phone number, email address from contacts to send money or recharge.
• "Location" is used to capture location details during transaction and login for improving user’s security. Also used in history to display users location when money was sent.
• "SMS" is used to auto read OTP/MVC/DVC related SMS. Also used in phone verification to send SMS on users behalf.
• "Phone" is used in support and feedback screen to initiate call our support team directly from app.
• "Photos / Media / Files" is used cache images and other non-sensitive server responses for better user experience.
• "Camera" is used for scan your credit card in manage cards screen. Also used for QR Code scanning (this is currently under closed user testing).
• "Microphone" is used for sound based proximity payments (this is currently under closed user testing).
• "Device ID & call information" is used save users device in trusted list if users opts to. Also used for push notification services.
Thanks for using PayZapp! To make our App better for you, we have brought the below updates.
- To make sure everything runs smoothly, we have squashed those pesky bugs and made performance improvements.