A homebrew game freely inspired by the classic 8-bit jump-and-shoot game style with some modern features such as dialogs, stories and graphics. It also comes with an editor (Linux and Windows) that you can use to create your own stages, enemies and adventures.
Supports USB and Bluetooth controllers like joysticks and keyboards. You can set controller buttons and the on-screen controls size in the game's config.
Report issues to:[email protected]
- new soundtrack by Simone Bernacchia!
- enemy projectile not moving if he is not on-screen
- bring back to classic stage selection
- bring back castle stages intro
- dash shadow effect
- ANDROID: fix crash in boss credits
- font outline
- new door object for middle-stage bosses
- new graphic for stage-boss teleporter
- show commands (< > ENTER, etc) on manual' bottom
- fix for manual to show 1's bosses