Successful roebuck hunting during the rut with Erich Marek – My basic course for professional roebuck hunting during the rut.
The extensive hunting app for successful roebuck hunting during the rut, including original calling sounds of Erich Marek, the ten golden rules, identifying aids with numerous roebuck photographs, trophy
Management, and many other features.
Successful roebuck hunting during the rut with Erich Marek, the basic course for professional roebuck hunting, offers:
- The most important hints and tricks from more than 50 years of experience of the professional hunter Erich Marek
- Original sounds for roebuck hunting during the rut with detailed descriptions for using the respective sounds
- Extraordinary roebuck and doe photographs
- Detailed description of the rules for hunting rutting roebucks
- Specific information and guidance for correct identifying the roebucks’ age
- An own trophy room: Here you can store photographs of your own roebucks
- 10 golden rules for roebuck hunting during the rut, including hints for the calling place, the most successful roebuck hunting weather, behavior when the roebuck is approaching, use of the calling sounds, etc.
- Calling sounds: Doe call, “pia” sound, desired driving by the buck, fear screaming, fawn call, fright sound, fright sound of a roebuck jumping away, including description of interval and duration of sound series, loudness control
-Identification: Detailed description and fascinating photographs of yearlings, multi-year roebucks, and ready-to-shoot roebucks
-“My roebucks”: Trophy room with the opportunity of shooting, storing, and managing photographs of own roebuck trophies.
Please note the videos are in german language but we are working on the localization.
A professional pocket trainer for roebuck hunting during the rut with Erich Marek, the experienced and well-known nature photographer and hunter. With this app, you will become a rutting-roebuck hunting expert. Good luck!
Thank you for your feedback and support.
On this version we add
- new languages, french, swedish, english and hungarian
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us [email protected]