Play, explore and fly through the sky with Witch, Cat and friends! A Halloween classic to be enjoyed throughout the year.
***BAFTA NOMINATED GAME - Interactive Adapted category at Children's BAFTA's 2014***
***Great technical support - if you are having difficulties please email [email protected]
8 magical, fun-filled games based on the bestselling book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo.
“Magical” Native Monster "A must-have app” The i Mums
Ideal for 3 – 7 year olds, the beautiful Room on the Broom games is designed to inspire creativity and learning while giving hours of fun for everyone.
Collect medals as you:
• Fly from star-to-star creating amazing pictures in the sky. What picture will you make?
• Cat wants you to catch things which are flying past in the wind. Watch out for the squirrel!
• Help the Dog, Bird and Frog find things the friendly Witch has dropped…
• Create your own beautiful star pictures – move the stars, change their colors and fly the Witch between them!
• Help the Dragon eat his favorite food – but make sure he doesn’t eat anything else…
• Steer the ‘magnificent broom’ through the night sky, catching magical letters in this creative literacy game.
No in-app purchases.
Room on the Broom tells the wonderful story of a good hearted Witch and her Cat who collect friends onto their magical broom – first Dog, then Bird and Frog. It’s pretty crowded but Witch doesn’t mind. And when she needs help, the friends repay her generosity and save her from the fire breathing Dragon whose favorite food is Witch and Fries! As a special reward she creates a ‘magnificent broom’ with seats for them all.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of award-winning films: Room on the Broom, The Gruffalo’s Child and the Oscar nominated The Gruffalo.