Root Toolbox Android
This is an application developed for Root Users. Most of the functionality requires root permissions.
**** DISCLAIMER: THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE, FULL FEATURES ONLY WORKS ON ROOTED DEVICES ****
★ Root Manager ★
- Check if your device has root (superuser) access.
- Build Information:Brand, Manufacturer, Device, Model, Boot-loader, CPU,etc.
- Reboot the device to load recovery or boot-loader partition aside from a normal
- Backup and restore apps and data
- Capture screenshot and record phone screen using root manager.
- Be able to choose which backups (Displayed by date created) on restore
★ File Manager ★
- List view of all directories and files in the current directory (Root Browser)
- Access to root folder and other folders that require root permissions
- Unzip files / Zip files or folders
- Create new files and folders in current directory
- Delete, Rename, Copy, Paste, Move files and directories (Long press on item)
- View properties of file or directory such as permissions, size, etc.
- Send files via Email, SMS, etc.
- Open files via preferred applications
- Play video / audio files
- Flash one or more zip files using recovery mode
★ App Manager ★
- Get the app details like package name, installation date and last modified, user permissions, app version, etc
- Embedded Terminal Emulator
- Preferences include change of theme / colors, font size, initial running command.
- Toggle soft keyboard for users without a hardware keyboard
- Email current screen
Feel free to send your feedback to us! [email protected]Developed by : Akshay ChopdeGoogle+ :
• Bug fixes
• Improved the app performance