Rydar 2.0 is an AI-based assistant app for rideshare and delivery drivers. Driving for multiple services, such as Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats and Instacart? Rydar will assist you with finding high-demand areas, suggest big events and simplify mileage tracking for tax deduction.
Our unique algorithm analyzes multiple factors – your market, driving history, location, other rideshare and delivery drivers nearby, info from such services as Foursquare and Seatgeek – and uses Artificial Intelligence to show you high-demand areas to drive at the moment and send alerts about the hottest places.
OPTIMIZE DRIVING SCHEDULE
Rydar keeps you informed about all significant events going on around you. Never miss a chance to drive all those people home after a show or a big game. Concerts, sports events, festivals and theatrical performances are shown in Rydar for all U.S. cities and smaller towns.
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE FINANCES
Forget about manually logging miles – Rydar will do so automatically in the background mode. Just set the service you’re working for (Uber, Lyft, Doordash, GrubHub, etc.) using status control in the app and Rydar will detect and log all your trips. Stay aware of how much you earn driving for different ride-hailing and delivery services, compare your hourly rates. Easily keep track of your earnings and expenses and maximize tax deductions.
FOR ALL SERVICES
Rydar works for all rideshare drivers (Uber, Lyft, Juno, Curb, Via, etc.) and for all delivery drivers as well (Uber Eats, GrubHub, Instacart, Postmates, Doordash, Amazon Flex, etc.) Cannot find yours on the list? Drop us a line, and we'll add it.
• Hotspots: Areas of high demand based on Uber surge / Lyft Prime Time, the history of trips in your area, drivers nearby and popular places nearby
• High-demand alerts: Notifications about the hottest places to drive at the moment
• Uber surge / Lyft Prime Time: Info and alerts about increased Uber surge and Lyft Prime Time rates for hotspots
• Status control: Easy switching between services for mileage tracking and dynamic pricing alerts
• Calendar: Upcoming concerts and festivals, sports and theatrical events for the next 30 days
• Schedule: Your customized schedule of popular events, alerts when it’s time to drive
• Mileage tracker: 100% automatic tracking, precise capture and breakdown by service
• Expense tracker: Easy logging of all rideshare-specific expenses and storing receipts in the cloud
• Earnings tracker. Add your earnings, tips and bonuses to control finances and compare your hourly earnings
• Services comparison: Up-to-date info about your earnings and hourly rates by rideshare/delivery services in Dashboard.
We’re constantly working to improve the app and make your rideshare and delivery experience even more effective. Please stay in touch and share your feedback and suggestions with us:
Support email: [email protected]
Rydar is free to download and use. Some features are available only to Premium subscribers. Premium subscription costs $8.99/month or $59.99/year and is auto-renewable.
Rydar is not a financial advisor. All information provided in the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.
Rydar is not affiliated with Uber, and any statements made here are made by Rydar and not by Uber. Uber is not responsible for any products or services of Rydar.This product uses the Lyft Platform but is not endorsed, certified, or otherwise approved by Lyft.
Meet the new Dashboard! Here you can view all your driving stats: earnings and hourly rates with a breakdown by services, mileage stats, total deductions and expenses amounts.
- Take photos of expenses receipts and store them in the cloud (available for Premium users.)
- Visit the Help and Feedback section of the app.
We’d love to hear from you! Share your feedback here on Google Play or email us to [email protected]