The SAP Fiori Client mobile app for Android is an enhanced mobile runtime for the more than 1100 SAP Fiori apps that can increase your productivity by tackling your most common daily business tasks anywhere and anytime. SAP Fiori Client provides the next-level mobile experience to the Web-based SAP Fiori apps, including device integration, full-screen operation, and enhanced attachment handling.
There are multiple factors that can impact app performance. If you experience any issues, please refer to the SAP Fiori Client Help Portal where you will find our User Guide along with other pertinent information: https://help.sap.com/viewer/p/SAP_FIORI_CLIENT
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
For a list of supported devices and operating systems, please refer to https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2253818.
The SAP Fiori Client help page can be found at http://help.sap.com/fiori-client/.
You can also obtain support by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
• Enhances Fiori Client client logic to correctly retrieve the redirect URL with the required OAuth grant code.