Turn your phone or tablet into a television! With this app and a Sat>IP
compliant server (e.g. DVBViewer Recording Service or Octopus NET) to receive live TV everywhere in your home network. The application only works in your local network, where your Sat>IP device is located. Sat>IP is not intend to be streamed outside the LAN.
• Watch live digital television in SD or HD on your tablet or phone.
• You can activate push notifications for the beginning of a broadcast.
• Digital Program guide if available
• Teletext is supported
• Subtitles are supported
• The availability and the amount of epg data is dependent on the broadcast and can vary.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n Wi-Fi is recommended.
• Sat>IP compliant server
• Android 4.0.3 or later
We look forward for your feedback. If you have questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us
at our DVBViewer-Forum (http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum) or via e-mail ( [email protected]
-Change: UI: complete rewrite required by the development system used
-Add: UI: Ability to disable channel logo display. This can increase the performance on old android devices if you have thousands of channels (e.g. Sat or IPTV)
-Add: Renderer: New VideoView Output, with disabled teletext and subtitle support. This mode decreases the power drain extremely and boosts the performance