Ready to have your heart melted? Everyone loves a cute and cuddly bear and we’re no exception! An app that offers the great kids educational games
In Bear's educational games for kids, we developed a laid-back, fun-filled trip down the study lane to help you draw your children into learning the core concepts of Grade 2 Math and English.
Covering a variety of 2nd grade activities designed to promote learning, this free grade 2 math games and English app is a great way to give your child’s learning skills a boost. Exercises such as identifying sentence parts, verb tenses, punctuation, synonyms and antonyms and kids spelling games are designed to develop their thinking and language skills in both written and oral form. The basic math for kids will help your young learners build their fluency in fundamental Math operations like addition, subtraction and multiplication, and develop their understanding of place values and number sentences.
1. Second Grade Multiplication: the number sentence is illustrated by objects to help kids find the right answer
2. Place Value: helps identify the place value of a number in a multi-digit number.
3. Parts of a Sentence: enhance your grammar by identifying which is/are the noun(s), verb(s) or adjective(s) in a sentence
4. Alphabetical Order of words: exercise skills to arrange alphabetically.
5. Numbers: identify odd, even, and negative number as well as compare values of whole numbers
6. Spelling Second Grade: practice spelling of Grade Two target words
7. Money: recognize coins and notes
8. Punctuation: hone writing skills by knowing the correct punctuations to be used (comma, colon, semi-colon, etc..)
9. Second Grade Math: basic math operations where you practice addition and subtraction and number sentences, a fun and basic math test for your kids
10. Verb Tenses: develop grammar by identifying present, simple and future tenses.
11. Synonyms and Antonyms Games: widens vocabulary by learning antonyms and synonyms of target words.
1. Featuring a lovable and huggable Family Play Bears in a park-theme setting.
2. Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
3. Relevant and useful for second graders; it targets core skills in Math and English
4. Allows mastery of skills: some activities have levels of difficulty
5. Can be used as a supplement for second graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
6. Two-in-One: covers fundamental skills in both Math and English
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time, these games for second grader can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
We believe that children learn best in a warm, fun and relaxed environment; so cuddle up with a warm blanket and let the Family Play Bears guide you and your second grader in creating the fondest memories of honing their Math and English language skills!
Please join our community and tell us what you think. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback.
Like our Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/FamilyPlayApps, to get the latest updates, contests and some freebies like app codes.
You can also follow us on Twitter, @FamilyPlayApps, to get the latest news and new apps from Family Play.
If the sound is not working, make sure the mute is turned off, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
Contact us with any questions or comments: [email protected]
We Value Your Feedback
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. You can contact us at [email protected]
If you do like our app, please take a minute to rate and write a great review, it truly does help us. If you find a problem, let us know so we can fix it for you.