Do you drive for Uber, Lyft or another platform? Use the ultimate rideshare driver assistant to boost your earnings 30% or more with automatic mileage tracking, expense tracking, and smart driver Pro Tools that help you plan the best routes and get more pings. Start your free 14-day trial today!
#1 App for Uber/Lyft Drivers or anyone who uses their car for work!
SherpaShare helps you maximize your earning potential:
+ Save money by getting the tax deduction or reimbursement you deserve without tracking everything manually.
+ Make money by knowing when and where to drive and how to drive.
+ SherpaShare connects you with the larger driver community to get real-time info, help, and support.
• Used by thousands of ridesharing drivers, on-demand deliverers, business travelers, freelancers and others.
• Automatically tracks all mileage using your phone’s GPS in a battery-friendly way.
• Easy classification of all your trips with the customizable purpose.
• Track your expense at your fingertips with customized categories.
• Best tracking technology with the detail trip information
• Securely backed-up in the cloud with all your financial information in one place and accessible from every device.
• Connect with a community of other drivers for insights into real-time road conditions, work-related questions, and stories.
• Get optimal route to get more pings if you are driving for Uber and Lyft
TURN YOUR MILES INTO $$$$ IN 2018
SherpaShare is a must have for anyone who needs mileage tracking for business. The IRS deduction rate is 54.5 cents per qualifying mile in 2018! Don't miss out on miles you could claim for business, charity or medical drives. SherpaShare lets you download a mileage tracking spreadsheet or printable mileage log so you can confidently submit your tax return or expense reports.
If you use your vehicle for work, every mile you drive is worth 54.5 cents in tax deduction or mileage reimbursement. Keeping a manual mileage log is time-consuming and easy to forget. SherpaShare's advanced tracking technology is accurate and always-on so customers benefit from an increase in total miles. SherpaShare Tracker also gives customers a peace of mind when they are focused on their work and maximizing their earnings.
Here's a simple breakdown:
• If you drive 1,000 miles per year for business, your annual mileage deduction would be $545. That’s 1,000 miles x 54.5c (standard mileage rate) = $545.
• If you drive 10,000 miles per year, your mileage deduction would be $5,400. That’s 10,000 miles x 54.5c standard mileage rate) = $5,450. That’s money you won’t need to pay in taxes or that you get back from your employer as a reimbursement!
• The average SherpaShare customer is logging $6,900 in mileage deductions or reimbursements. How much are you logging?
SHERPASHARE WORKS FOR YOU BY:
• Detecting your trips and logging them automatically
• Calculating trip distances and value
• Auto-syncing drives data securely to the cloud
• Capturing drives in miles or kilometers (m or km) with route information
• Storing your complete drive history
• Calculate tax deduction and generate expense
WHILE GIVING YOU COMPLETE CONTROL TO:
• Categorize trips with a single click
• Create custom tag to define your trip purposes
• Create or edit trips as needed
• Export data to a printable mileage log (PDF)
• Pause tracking as needed
• Access support in real time
SherpaShare is used by tens of thousands of on-demand drivers on a daily basis to track their work. It is voted as the #1 app every Uber driver shall have. New York Times acclaims SherpaShare, “An App That Helps Drivers Earn the Most From their Trips”!
*** A 100-mile business drive earns you $53.5 in deductions, average users save more than $6,000 a year! ***
HAVE A PROBLEM? - CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
• Email: [email protected]
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/sherpashare
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/sherpashare
Important: please ensure you have granted all the permissions requested by the app to track properly all the time.
Especially, the location service permission needs to be set at "Always all the time" mode on new android OS.
TO check, click device's setting > App & Notifications, Find our app, then click permission manager, ensure all permissions listed there are granted and the location is set as "Always all the time".
Questions, contact us via the chat in the app.