This app is designed for all hard-working shift workers. You can add customized shifts easily.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: [email protected]
(1) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
(2) To prevent alarm clock delay, please disable the battery optimization for Shift Calendar if you want to use the alarm clock function.
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(3) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(4) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
(5) Control Vibration: This is used for the alarm clock function.
(1) You can set whether the alarm clock dialog should be dismissed when touched outside.
(2) You can set more than one pattern to be 'Auto Repeat'. However, if the periods of two patterns are overlapped, you may get unexpected results.
(3) The backup/recover function supports scoped storage introduced in Android 10. Note that the backup data will be deleted when uninstalling. Thus, it is suggested that you also back up data to Google Drive.