Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU.
Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic. Track fuel economy and save money on gas.
These are just some of the features Shift OBD2 has to offer.
Shift OBD2 transforms your Android device into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
Shift OB2 Features:
• Customizable gauges track 100 sensors in real time, Including fuel economy, boost pressure, battery voltage and G force gauge.
• Plot sensor data onto interactive graph and record data up to 4 sensors at the same time.
• Save recorded data to csv (spreadsheet) file and export to PC for further analysis.
• Gauge list allows you to track every sensors available.
• Metric and imperial units for all gauges and graphs.
• Read and clear vehicle trouble codes and reset service engine light.
• Track fuel economy data with intuitive interface over three time intervals.
• Fuel economy data (Instantaneous and average) available in 4 units: mpg, km/l, l/100 km and Imperial mpg.
• Record HD video with up to five gauges superimposed.
• Save video with h.264 format for best quality/compression ratio.
• Five methods of fuel economy calculation available.
• Long term fuel economy tracking in 5 different time intervals: (1,2,4,13,26 and 52 weeks) with interactive graph that can be cropped and scrolled through.
• Receive notifications when engine is overheating (i.e High coolant temperatures).
• Custom enhanced PID support.
• Emissions test readiness.
• Read and confirm VIN along with other useful information (Mode 9).
• HUD gauge for night driving.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Speed limit warning.
• Read freeze frame data.
• Multiple ECU support (You can select between them)
• Landscape mode available for all views.
Racetrack addon features:
• Get drag race times:0–60 mph, 0–100 mph, quarter mile and 1/8 mile times.
• Get lap times as well as gap time.
• Record track circuit using GPS and get position in track in real time.
• Choose from stored tracks before racing.
• Get comprehensive summary of race detailing every lap.
• Get other useful statistics such as distance traveled, max speed, max HP and more.
Generic blue Bluetooth mini
BAFX WiFi/ Bluetooth
OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
OBDLink LX Bluetooth
Vgate iCar 2.0 Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
iAutomobil OBDII Bluetooth
If your adapter is not in the listed then there is no guarantee it will work with the app.
If you encounter any problems please contact me at [email protected]
before giving a low rating. I will fix it and update it.
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash sometime when exiting dashboard view.
- Fixed a bug that caused app to not connect sometimes.
- Fixed multi dash gauge selection and configuration bug.
- Added 5 gauge configuration to dashboard.
- The app will now connect to Bluetooth connector faster.
- Added gauge color variations that can be chosen from gauge settings.