If you want to connect directly to your PS4 or your PS5 without the need of a PC check out my new app called PSPad. PSPad is the successor of ShockPad. If you still want to establish a connection via your PC then use ShockPad.
ShockPad in combination with the PSJoy server and the official PS Remote Play program on your Windows PC offers you the possibility to use your smartphone as a Dualshock gamepad. You can play your favorite games with your smartphone acting as a Dualshock controller.!You need to download and install the PSJoy server on your Windows PC!
A connection to the PSJoy server on your PC is always required. You can not connect directly to your PS5/ PS4. Please do not download ShockPad if you are looking for an application that can connect directly to a PS5/ PS4 console.
Download the PSJoy server from:http://grill2010.github.io/psJoy.html
• Windows 8.1 or newer
• Installed PSJoy server on your PC
• Installed and configured official PS4 Remote Play program
• Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor 2.67 GHz or faster (Quad core highly recommended)
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended (or a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays on WiFi)
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps is recommended
The PSJoy server is able to intercept the official PS Remote Play program on your PC. As the PSJoy server requires the official PS Remote Play program on your PC, Windows 8.1 is required.
Control games like GTA V, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more with your smartphone.
• Dualshock emulation
• Dualshock layout configuration
• Customization of template layouts
• Easy Connection Setup
• Real Dualshock gamepad support
• Bluetooth connection
You can find a detailed setup tutorial on YouTube by clicking the following linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70JT6mNUmCU&feature=youtu.be
If you have any questions before downloading the app or if you have any problems with ShockPad or the PSJoy server please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
or visit the wiki page by clicking following link https://github.com/grill2010/PSJoy_Server/wiki
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ShockPad is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
CHECK OUT MY NEW APP PSPAD
PSPAD CAN DIRECTLY CONNECT TO YOUR PS5/ PS4
PLEASE READ THE APP DESCRIPTION before downloading ShockPad.
- Use your smartphone as Dualshock gamepad for the PS4 Remote Play program